Visit My Shop
I help people just like you build strong systems and establish kickass habits so you have more time for what really matters.
Systems and efficiency expert and the creator of The Daily Page Planner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MY
planners + notebooks
1. Go to Vote.org
2. Click on “Check Your Registration“. Input your info + address and make sure you’re registered where you think you’re registered.
3. If you are, great! If not, it will walk you through how to register with your state.
4. Next, go to “Get Election Reminders“. Add your info, and sign up to get reminders about your upcoming elections and deadlines for your area. You can also request absentee ballots if needed.
5. Click on Menu > “Polling Place Locator” and enter the address at which you are registered to vote. It’ll tell you where your polling place will be on election day.
6. Put the dates on your calendar and start making plans for when and how you’ll get to your polling place. Take some people with you. Make it an event. If you’re nervous about not getting to the polls, request an absentee ballot. You don’t need an excuse to use absentee. Do it if it will be the easiest way for you to vote, but pay attention to the deadlines for absentee voting.
Got other tips for voting? Pop em in the comments on the Instagram post below:
View this post on Instagram
Holistic, sustainable planners designed to help you align work + wellness.