In case you aren’t aware, there are only 5 days until Christmas. I need to run a few last-minute errands today, and I’m totally shuddering at the thought of entering any stores on the last Saturday before Christmas. In case you’re in the same boat, I decided to round up 8 amazing little gifts that are available via Amazon Prime and could arrive at your house as soon as Monday (with one day shipping) or Tuesday (with the standard free 2-day shipping available to Amazon Prime Members).
Not sure what Amazon Prime is? Here’s a quick rundown: you pay $99 for a 1-year subscription. With that you get FREE 2-day shipping on your orders or you can upgrade to 1-day shipping for $3.99 per item. With the membership you also get access to their library of Amazon Prime streaming content (similar to Netflix). It’s an incredible deal…we’ve had a membership for the past 6 years and it pays for itself time and time again. You can sign up for a free 30-day Trial here (that’s totally enough time to binge watch their 3x golden globe nominated original series, Transparent).
Now, back to the gifts! These are all items that I have owned or gifted personally, and I followed up with those folks to make sure they are still loving the gift. So, if there’s anyone left on your list maybe make some hot coco, put on a movie, and order one of my suggestions below:
- The Tea Lover – Pekoe Tree Glass Tea Tumbler ($31.95) I wasn’t a big tea drinker until this year and it’s a little obsession that my younger sister and I share. For her birthday I got her a tea tumbler (and one for myself, too) and we’ve both been loving them. I usually fill mine up and night and put it in the fridge so that I have a big container of chilled tea to drink mid-morning. She makes hers and takes it with her to school.
- Parents – Being Mortal by Atul Gawande ($16.10) If you have parents or grandparents who enjoy reading, this is a great book to give them. Although its kind of a morbid topic, I think anyone will appreciate the wealth of knowledge gained from reading it. I recommend it to everyone I talk with about books. It was so good that the second I finished it I flipped back to page 1 and started again. I’ve purchased at least 5 copies in the last year to give as gifts (the large print version is also a great option).
- The Health Nut – Dorito Effect by Mark Schatzker ($16.55) This is another book that totally opened my eyes and changed my life, and I love giving that gift to other people. My dad and I read this one together book club style about 9 months ago and we still have conversations about it. If you have a health nut on your list they will surely appreciate this read.
- The Whole Fam – Swish ($12.77) We bought this game locally on Shop Small Saturday, but Amazon has it too, of course! We’ve been playing it a lot the past few weeks, I’ve basically been carrying it in my purse and we’ve been introducing friends to it constantly. It’s a riot and fun for the entire family and a wide range of ages can play together. A great gift to give to your parents so that you can all enjoy it while you’re home.
- The Photo Crazed – Instax Camera ($84.98) Smartphones take great photos, but even the most avid Instagrammer can’t deny the fun of Fujifilm’s Instax Mini Cameras. They print out small Polaroid-type photos, and are a blast to play around with. I’ll admit that this is the only item on the list I haven’t given or received…but I have so much fun playing with my friend’s and am hoping for one under the tree! (husband, are you listening?)
- Nieces and Nephews – Brain Flakes ($26.41) I like giving kids toys that are interactive. I got Brain Flakes for my twin niece and nephew when they turned 4, and they (along with their 7 year old sister) totally love it. I FaceTimed them this morning for an official statement and they said: “Brain Flakes are awesome because you can make anything! Even Shopkins (from the 7 year old)! Or Apple Jack (from one of the 4 year olds)!” I don’t really know what either of those things are but I love that they are still enjoying these!
- For the Traveler – Carry on Cocktail Kit ($20.08) Know someone who travels a lot for work or pleasure? Consider giving them the gift of a Gin and Tonic at 30,000 feet, or an Old Fashioned while they fly across Colorado. All they need to do is purchase a little bottle of booze mid-flight and ta-da! Happy hour.
- Dogs and Dog Lovers – Tug a Jug Puzzle Toy ($9.69) Hands-down the best toy we’ve purchased for Walter and all of our foster dogs have loved it, too. You place treats inside and the dog has to work to get them out by figuring out how to pull on the rope and get them to dispense. It usually occupies them for 30-60 minutes and is a great way to occupy a smart dog.
Disclaimer: I may receive commission when you purchase through the affiliated links above. My opinion is not for sale and I only share products that I love! Thanks for reading.