How about 20% off all the adorable sandals from Amazon? Now through May 25th you can get 20% off your purchase with code FUN20SUN! And guess what, it’s not only on sandals…it’s on pretty much everything in fashion! But…we’ll start with sandals. Below are 6 pairs I’m currently loving or putting in my Amazon cart!
1. Sanuk Yoga Sandals ($35.00) in various colors – Have you tried a pair of these on yet? They’re amazing. I got a pair and know they’ll be my go-to shoes for all of our adventures this summer. Perfect for hustling through an airport, jumping on a bike, or logging 30,000 fitbit steps in Copenhagen.
2. Miz Mooz Dayna Wedge ($99.95) available in 4 colors- Miz Mooz sandals have won my heart. They have a variety of styles that are all awesome. I love the color of these and the fact that they are a low wedge that is still very walkable.
3. Steve Madden Sanddy ($40.00) available in 3 colors – A wide strapped sandal will become your go-to once you realize that they look cute with everything from denim cut-offs to your favorite romper or sun dress.
4. Miz Mooz Rina Sandal ($89.95) available in 7 colors – These sandals are definitely at the top of my “to buy” list, just as soon as I decide which awesome color to go with. Having a sandal in a bright color is a fun way to freshen up your wardrobe. Not sure which shoes to wear? Just go with the teal ones.
5. TBLS Tastee Sandal ($39.99) available in 3 colors – I have a confession to make: I really want a pair of tangerine sandals with a matching purse for this summer. Love the orange suede used for these!
6. Steve Madden Nonstp Peep-toe ($70.00) – I purchased these recently and LOVE them! They look great with everything, do a great job of elongating the leg, and I can walk in them all day and all night (I’ve tested this out more than once).
Be sure to check out the Amazon Sale! Remember to get 20% off all these fashion goodies with code FUN20SUN!
How do I get it all done? Simple. I fill out The Daily Page, my secret weapon for aligning my work + wellness.
It is now available as a spiral-bound planner, notepad, instant digital download, or planner for the Goodnotes app.
My online course will teach you how to achieve optimum hydration and get organized using The Daily Page.