Have we met yet?
Wanna know my secret for balancing work + wellness?
If there’s sunshine and warm temps you can usually find me out on our deck reading. I can plow through a lot of books at a somewhat impressive rate in the summer months although I try to be actively reading something all the time. The books above are a mixture of books I’ve recently read and really enjoyed—and books that are on my list for summer. For synopsis and purchase information please click the links below:
1. Summer at Tiffany. 2. The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes. 3. The Language of Flowers.
4. Middlesex. 5. Before I Go to Sleep. 6. Reconstructing Amelia.
7. Dark Places. 8. Gone Girl. 9. Sharp Objects.
10. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. 11. Unbroken. 12. Contagious.
13. The Solder’s Farewell. 14. Monuments Men. 15. Mystic River.
How do I get it all done? Simple. I fill out The Daily Page, my secret weapon for aligning my work + wellness.
It is now available as a spiral-bound planner, notepad, instant digital download, or planner for the Goodnotes app.