Visit My Shop
I help people just like you build strong systems and establish kickass habits so you have more time for what really matters.
Systems and efficiency expert and the creator of The Daily Page Planner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MY
planners + notebooks
Ohhh, Valentine’s Day. Not the most exciting of holidays but it is a good excuse to slap a heart on something. Or buy something pink. I’m looking forward to an evening of wine + brownies with some fellow Madison bloggers, and then a weekend in my old stopping grounds with some college friends! Here are a few gift ideas for the special folks in your life…
1. Sugar Paper Card ($6.00)- gold foil. black and white stripes. What’s not to love?
2. Hearts Infinity Scarf on Etsy ($30.00)- This one’s pretty festive but I would gladly take any scarf from this Etsy Shop.
3. Reiko Kaneko Gold Drip Mug Set ($85.00)- morning coffee just got so much prettier!
4. Minneapolis Key Chain by Neighborwoods via We Shop A Mano- Seriously heart everything from Neighborwoods and A Mano.
5. BKR Glass + Silicone Water Bottle in Trench ($34.00)- These trendy bottles are all the rage and make a great gift for significant others, friends & family!
6. Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick in Light It Up ($18.00)- the world’s most perfect shade of red.
7. UGG Ansley Slipper ($100.00)- These are my idea of perfection in footwear.
8. Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Cleansing Oil and Vitamin C Serum ($38.00 & 68.00)- The only brand of skincare that touches my face. You will honestly fall in love with the ED4OLO cleansing oil + serum.
9. Kate Spade Heart Studs ($48.00)- Holiday themed but I’d probably wear them all year long!
10. Kate Spade Cobble Hill Tenley ($148.00)- Obsessed with the size of the Tenley (I’m a small purse person) and this pop of pink will be perfect for spring.
Holistic, sustainable planners designed to help you align work + wellness.