Visit My Shop
I help people just like you build strong systems and establish kickass habits so you have more time for what really matters.
Systems and efficiency expert and the creator of The Daily Page Planner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MY
planners + notebooks
Earlier this week I attended a short seminar about Instagram and it left me thinking about the accounts I enjoy following the most. I narrowed it down to nine people who really have their ‘gram together and consistently share beautiful images that captivate me. If you’re looking to fill your feed with beautiful things consider following these accounts:
3. OneLoveOrganics– My favorite skincare brand hands-down….but I love the inspirational images and feel-good vibe of their feed.
4. BeautyBets– Peek inside the life of a beauty editor. Great way to keep tabs on what’s hot and new in the beauty world.
5. LPodlich– A fellow Madison blogger and a personal friend—-our mutual love for jewelry and washi tape is apparent on our Instagram feeds (and it’s how we met <— love story).
6. OneFineA-Another gal I met through the blogosphere. Ashley has a design aesthetic that is really captivating—–her feed definitely does not disappoint color or pattern lovers.
7. MollyRasmussen– A Milwaukee-based style blogger that shares outfits for the every-girl. Her outfits are realistic with reasonable price-points. And she’s adorable to boot.
8. CanaryGrey– Minneapolis-based photographer Wing Ta knows how to gram with the best of them. Her feed is impeccably well curated. I could look all day.
9. CreatureComforts– One of the first blogs I started following back in the day and I never get bored of the images shared by Ez Pudewa.
Holistic, sustainable planners designed to help you align work + wellness.