When my mental and physical health had reached rock bottom. My life felt chaotic and unorganized and I had a really hard time focusing.
I knew I needed to develop better habits, but even that felt overwhelming.
Ten years later, and The Daily Page is still my secret weapon for a life that is balanced + happy.
Our focus, energy, and productivity can all be increased when we consistently prioritize 6 foundation aspects of wellness. The Daily Page is designed to help you align your work and wellness in one place by:
- Identifying your top 3 goals or easy wins for the day
- Organizing your to-do list
- Prioritizing relationships, community, and connection
- Making time for self-care and movement
- Being mindful of your mood and energy
- Tracking your hydration
- Planning meals and nutrition
- Consuming plenty of plants
- Making time for gratitude, journaling + ideas
An increase in your hydration as little as 3% can increase your energy, focus, and productivity by up to 50%! My 2-week online course will help you develop hydrating habits that stick.