I think after graduating college I probably thought that I would never purchase a backpack again. I adore the scout pack trend and think I gotta get one. Loving the shape of this one from Herschel, but there are so many good ones out there including these Duluth Packs that are now available at Target (online only)
1. R13 Stiped Boatneck Tee ($195.00)
2. Army Green Tab Sleeve Jacket ($32.99)
3. A&F Allie Boyfriend Jeans ($88, on sale for $39)
4. Charlotte Russe Geo Scarf ($9.99)
5. Vintage Ray Bans Traditionals via Etsy ($269.00)
6. Herschel Scout Pack ($89.00)
7. Traditional Vans ($72.00)
Happy March, everyone! If you live in Wisconsin I am happy to inform you that the average high at the end of March is 50! Is that music to your ears, or what!? I think it has been a surprisingly mild winter (although we did have the 5th coldest February on record) but am still antsy for March to arrive. March can be a weird month in northern climates and this quote from Charles Dickens describes it so well. Although March weather can be a bit of a back-and forth, March means more daylight. More sunshine. More outdoor adventures. Hit me with that warm weather, mother nature.
You can purchase the print with quote (paper, canvas or framed) in my society 6 shop. The background flower design is also available as a phone case and other products. Shop the entire collection here.
download this design as a phone wallpaper.
You can also purchase it as a phone case, print or card in my Society 6 Shop. View the collection here.
Things are constantly changing in this world and sometimes it seems as if we are genuinely surprised when that happens. Like it snows every winter, things constantly change. We change. Our lives change. Other lives change and those affect us as well. This quote can keep you grounded in knowing that change is inevitable. It will happen and it will constantly happen and it’s just a matter of how you deal with that change that will define your character. Be flexible and be aware and you will be great!
(The image above was designed by @jaimieemyers for @Thyme_is_Honey. You may reuse the image but please provide proper credit to @jaimieemyers + @Thyme_is_Honey on Twitter or Instagram or link to Thyme is Honey.)
I get emails almost daily from small business who recognize their need for a presence on Instagram, but don’t have a budget to hire someone (such as myself) to manage the account for them. To these folks I confidently say, do not despair. There are certainly people who have a natural knack for the social media game, but anyone can learn to manage a platform appropriately, especially by following a few simple guidelines. Feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries.
6 Tips to Improve the Look of your Instagram Account:
1. Take photos in natural light, with no flash. This cannot be stressed enough. No one appreciates seeing your grainy, flashed picture in their feed, especially if you’re a business or brand. Take photos during the day and position your subject near a window or in a well-lit room. Below is how I often have my “mini studio” set up (spoiler: it’s just two pieces of foam board on a small table, more about that in #2).