My #21PageChallenge starts tomorrow. If you don’t know what it is, here’s a super quick summary: it’s a challenge group that focuses on filling out one of my organizational pages each day January 1 through 21 to help develop new or healthier habits for the new year. It’s free, and we use a Facebook Group for accountability and motivation. It’s fun and I’d love to have you join me! Get started by joining The Facebook Group!
Meal planning can be such a drag, but part of what makes the challenge so great is sharing recipes with each other! Below are 6 of my current favorite (I switch things up a lot!) healthy meals to make for dinners throughout the week:
- Pesto Zuccini Noodles with Broccoli and Bacon from Perry’s Plate – We have been eating a ton of zoodles ever since we got home from Thailand, where I learned that the easiest way to make them is with a Julienne Peeler. It’s so fast and easy! I honestly have two zoodle machines/contraptions in my kitchen and this kicks both their asses. I’ve switched up this recipe by adding spinach instead of broccoli, chicken instead of bacon, sometimes salmon or tilapia etc. I also love zoodles with feta cheese (amazing). There are endless combinations and they are SO good.
- Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Martha Stewart – These are delicious and we like to make them as lettuce wraps or as a big salad.
- Quinoa Fiesta Enchilada Bake from Skinny Taste -Some friends recently cooked this when they had us over for dinner. We were huge fans! They also commented on how great it is warmed up, so I think it will likely be a dish that I make on Sunday and eat for lunches throughout the week.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice from Martha Stewart – Another obsession we’ve had since our trip to Thailand has been Fried Rice! We love this recipe made with cauliflower rice for making it a bit healthier (I swear you can’t really tell) and we usually add a hefty portion of pork or chicken. Meat, eggs, and veggies — it’s a great meal! The leftovers are tasty on their own or in lettuce wraps.
- Salmon and Avocado Caesar Salad with Fried Egg from Cafe Delites – We will pretty much put a slab of salmon and a fried egg on top of anything and call it dinner. I definitely use store-bought dressing with this recipe but it’s a great example of how to make a simple, healthy, beautiful dinner.
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls from Pretty Providence – I love “bowl” meals. They are so easy! We’ve been making variations of this one for the past year…we switch up the type of meat